Do you have a property that’s currently under foreclosure? Many people thought that once their house is in foreclosure, there’s nothing that they can do about it. Well, that’s completely untrue. We worked with number of people who asked us “Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure?“. We know that going through such situation is burdensome but let me tell you that you can still sell your house in foreclosure. The sooner that you start acting on it, the better!
Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure? – How it works
These past few years, the number of people who faced foreclosure has drastically increased. Most banks has been shifting the way they deal with foreclosures mainly because of the economy. Remember that the lender, or should I say the bank, doesn’t want to see your home abandoned or auctioned. They actually want you to avoid foreclosure by selling your property. But, nevertheless, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclsoure process is still an experience that you won’t ever wish you’d be in. After years of experience dealing with banks to help stop a foreclosure process, we learned a few tricks. Let me share them with you.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process
- Always over-communicate with the bank. Call with updates from time to time and show them what you’re doing to get your house sold — but don’t be annoying!
- Never miss deadlines. Call in advance if anything will be late.
- Remember: bankers are people too. Explaining your situation and showing your willingness to fix the problems to make it right goes a long way but — don’t be overly dramatic!
- Start keeping records of every conversation you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure to keep track of each person you speak with, what they said, and any promises made.
- Explore all your options, including short sale, loan modifications, and bankruptcy. Depending on the details of your personal situation, you may be able to dramatically slow down the foreclosure process with enough effort. Every bank has its own policies to help you avoid foreclosure.
- Don’t wait. Unfortunately, you don’t have the luxury of time. The further behind you become on payments, the fewer options are available to you.
If you’re looking to sell your house in foreclosure fast, call us now.
We specialize in helping homeowners in situations including foreclosure nationwide get out of difficult situations and avoid foreclosure. In certain circumstances, we can negotiate directly with the bank to reduce the amount you owe and (sometimes) even help you walk away from your property with cash.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.