Relocation is a complex exercise and we know it’s pretty stressful. We have countless home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website evey single day saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house fast locally“. The best thing is we are certain we can help all of those who needs our assistance since we’re actively buying properties in all 50 states right now!
There are tons of details to keep together, papers you need to take care of , plus the stress of whatever is making you relocate in the first place – Most often than not it’s a sick family member, a new job, but in reality the need to relocate often comes with massive dramatic change
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast Locally
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain an empty house for 2 years. That gets expensive and it doesn’t have to be that way.
You don’t want to be in asituation where you’d end up owning a property thats just costing you money rather than giving you profit. We’ve heard some bad stories over the past years Now, unless you’re super rich, you probably won’t be able to afford waiting it out.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast Locally… Your Options And Steps
- Find out how much your house is worth: You can ask for a professional realtors’ help or you can connect with us. We’ll give you a zero cost / no obligation valuation on your house. It will set the price on how long you may or may not be able to sell your house, once you know how much your property costs in the current market.
- Decide how quickly you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is very important. I’ve seen people who moved out of state for a job and had their house on the market for over a year or two. Bad news is, they were able to sell it but on a much lower price than they hoped. Decide how quickly you need to sell your house … and how long you’re willing to pay for 2 mortgages, 2 insurance payment and a lot more.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling as fast as soon as you can. Don’t wast another minute. Every second that your house sits on the market cost you money! Now, if you don’t want to spend any more money on a real estate agent, give us a call! We are a credible home buying company that can give you a fair cash offer in just minutes. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc.Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses.If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that?Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
Most properties are pretty average, in reality. They tend to be like the other houses around them, in the same way that people who live near each other tend to have a lot in common too. So unless your property is truly exceptional, as in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t capture the most money in the market by pricing at the highest point.
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying. In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complex problems especially if you’re Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast Locally
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Who Is CANDID Property Solutions And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast Locally?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from all 50 states home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your real estate, so please feel free to call us at 877-722-1622 and chat with us anytime.